Het koerier forum Het koerier forum
Door en voor koeriers
Het koerier forum
FAQFAQ  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  ProfielProfiel  GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst  GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen  Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken  InloggenInloggen 
klik voor meer informatie
e too many pe

Reageren    Het koerier forum -> Interessante links
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
panxing18

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-09-2018 17:11:09    Onderwerp: e too many pe Reageren met citaat

NBA veteran Andrew Bogut is set to join the Sydney Kings in Australia’s National Basketball League.

The Sydney club issued a brief statement Monday saying it had submitted paperwork to the NBL for Bogut’s recruitment. The Kings said they’d make no further comment ”but will provide an update in due course.”

Speculation about the big Australian center’s pending move to Sydney intensified late Sunday after tweets from the club and from Bogut Eric Fisher Jersey , who kicked things off with a post that read: ”Are there any roster spots left for the upcoming (at)NBL season? Asking for a friend……?”

No details of the deal have been confirmed. The NBL, which runs the eight-team league, said it had received paperwork from the Kings regarding Bogut and ”we are following the standard player contract process as we do for all players.”

Bogut revealed in March that he wouldn’t be returning to the NBA this season in order to remain in Australia with his pregnant wife.

After being waived by the Los Angeles Lakers in January Walt Aikens Jersey , it was expected the 33-year-old free agent would join a contending team for a playoff push.

But Bogut said he’d stay in Australia and focus on returning in the 2018-19 season. He tweeted that his wife’s pregnancy with their second child has been deemed ”high-risk” and she’s not allowed to travel.

Bogut played 24 games for the Lakers after signing last September, averaging 1.5 points and 3.3 rebounds while starting five games. He was acquired by Cleveland in the second half of last season, but he fractured his left leg less than a minute into his debut with the Cavaliers.

Bogut was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft. He played seven years with the Bucks before a move to Golden State Derek Watt Jersey , where he won an NBA championship in 2015.

If you’ve made a list of the top wide receivers in the NFL and listed someone other than DeAndre Hopkins at the top, the Texans star has a bone to pick with you.

Hopkins feels like he isn’t getting his due when it comes to the way he’s viewed in relation to his peers.

“I definitely feel like I’m underrated. I think I’m the best receiver in the NFL,” Hopkins said David Andrews Jersey , via ESPN.com. “Having guys ranked in front of me that I know that I’m better than, that’s always going to drive me.”

We’re not sure that there are too many people sleeping on Hopkins after 413 catches for 5,865 yards and 36 touchdowns over the last five years Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , but he’s not the first elite athlete to find a chip on his shoulder where others would miss it. The fact that Hopkins has put up most of those numbers with an underwhelming cast of quarterbacks makes them even more impressive and makes the prospect of a full year with Deshaun Watson an exciting one for the 2018 season.

Alize Johnson Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Reageren    Het koerier forum -> Interessante links Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: