Het koerier forum Het koerier forum
Door en voor koeriers
Het koerier forum
FAQFAQ  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  ProfielProfiel  GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst  GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen  Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken  InloggenInloggen 
klik voor meer informatie
help. I underst

Reageren    Het koerier forum -> Huisreglement
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-05-2020 10:27:33    Onderwerp: help. I underst Reageren met citaat

Friends, you must have had an exciting, sad, and irritating experience! Then let me talk about one of my successful experiences. The family went out except me. I had nothing to do when I was idle, so I took down the telephone at home. It was a very old telephone, which was useless. My father had to throw it away in the corner like scrap iron, and he rarely looked after it. Today, I am on a whim, rashly dismantling, right to make an interesting experiment! So I had to use it as an experiment. I carefully dismantled many pieces of the phone, and carefully observed while removing it. It turns out that the internal structure of the phone is like this. Fortunately, after I am happy, I think it ��s better to install it, lest my father find out and reprimand me fiercely. I started assembling, but when it was about to be assembled, one part was missing and I couldn't find it. This is over, and I thought to myself: Dad is coming back, what should I do? Although it is scrap iron, it has not been thrown away by my father. I started to worry, and my brows were all screwed together, even more than the ants on the hot pot. I "browed my eyebrows and figured it out", let's throw it away! I was about to throw out with the phone, and my father came back. "What's going on? How did the phone become like this?" Dad asked me angrily, "I ... I ..." I was vomiting, but I never dared to tell the story. Dad looked at the phone and looked at me again. The anger rushed to the crown just now has eased a lot, "It's okay, you can talk about what's going on, maybe I can help you." Not so much dad at this time After my accomplice, it is better to say that my father at this time has become my best friend. At this time, I dared to finally put down the lead stone in my heart. I told my father what happened. Dad said: "You can admit that the mistake is right, I will help you find it." Dad and I searched together Newport Cigarettes, but still did not find it. "Is it mixed in the phone?" Dad reminded me counter-thinking. So, I disassembled the phone into pieces one by one, and finally found the small part mixed into the phone Marlboro Red. The father on the side smiled and said, "I believe you can install it!" I reassembled it Parliament Cigarettes, and at this moment, I was afraid to be distracted and afraid to install it wrong because my father was watching. Finally, under my meticulous assembly, it was finally assembled. I'm so happy. I was as happy as honey. Say to Dad: "Thank you, my dear Dad." Dad said: "Because you have a heart that admits to mistakes, not Dad's help. I understand: Failure is indeed the mother of success. One failure will have a second success. We must not be defeated by setbacks.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Reageren    Het koerier forum -> Huisreglement Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: